Moonshine Drinks Ltd – Terms of Trading
1. Goods remain the property of the company until they are paid for in full.
2. The company reserves the right to charge for all its supplies on a ‘Pro forma’ basis.
3. Where credit terms apply, payment will become due 30 days from the date of delivery, as follows:
Bank: HSBC Bank, 22 Central Avenue, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5GR
Account Name: Moonshine Drinks Ltd
Account Number: 11652419
Sort Code: 40 35 19
4. Outstanding balances up to a maximum of 3 months will incur an interest charge at the rate of 2.5% per month compound on any balance that is overdue. After 3 months, immediate payment may be enforced.
5. All orders placed upon the company must be confirmed by an official customer order, and signed by the customer. In the event of the cancellation of any such order, the company reserves the right to reclaim any costs that it might have thereby incurred.
6. Prices quoted for sales on the British mainland are carriage paid unless otherwise stated, and are subject to payment of Vat at the standard rate. When the duration of a quotation is not specified, the company reserves the right to alter quoted prices at any time.
7. Goods cannot be supplied on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis. Credit for goods returned will only be given when their return has been agreed by an officer of the company, and the goods have been received back at their packaging location in a re-saleable condition.
8. All goods are warranted to comply with existing UK regulations regarding the manufacture, packaging, and sale of food products delivered in their original packaging. No warranty is offered or implied if the goods have been removed from that packaging.
9. Re Exports to non UK based customers
Payment requires to be made in full upon placing an order. This payment can be made on any of the following bases:
Direct BACS Payment to the Company’s bank – address as above
Irrevocable Letter of Credit confirmed through a major UK Bank
Sterling Draft through a High Street Clearing Bank
Cash in an acceptable Hard Currency
10. The customer is specifically not allowed or entitled to represent Moonshine Drinks Ltd., or to promote or seek to resell its products, in countries outside the UK – either through trade, retail, on line, or direct to consumers. This requirement also directly disallows the resale of Moonshine Drinks through 3rd party websites such as eBay or Amazon (but not exclusive to these)
11. The company reserves the rights to alter the design, ingredients, logo, IP of its products as it sees fit.
12. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to supply goods or services in the event of issues over which it has no control - including Forces Majeure and Acts of God. The company undertakes to advise the customer promptly of any such circumstances, and undertakes to resume supplies on the same terms as previously when such circumstances no longer apply.
14. Any item of promotional equipment is supplied on a ‘Free on Loan’ basis and remains the property of Moonshine Drinks Limited throughout. The company reserves the right to demand the return of any such items at any stage.
Moonshine Drinks Ltd 2014 – Grafton House, 67 Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7AL